|Frequently Asked Questions|
1. The video I want to watch is stuck on "buffering" - what's wrong?
This means your connection speed is slow - click on the pause button and wait for the video to buffer completely before you play it.
2. My connection does not allow me to watch videos quickly - is there a better way to do this?
The solution is to watch videos on low resolution! There is an icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video player, click it to watch your video in low res.
3. The video refuses to play - all I see is a blank screen. What do I do?
Double click the video screen, or click the play button on the bottom left of the video player.
4. Where do I find a flash player to watch the videos with?
Follow this link and download your FREE copy of Adobe Flash Player.
5. Is it possible to watch the video in a full screen format?
Yes there is an icon on the bottom right hand corner of the video player - press that for full screen viewing!
6. What is the maximum file size I can upload?
At the moment, you can upload files upto 200 MB in size.