The “King of Pop” is no more. But his music will remain immortal. He continues to live in the world of music and in the hearts of millions of his fans worldwide. He was a multi-faceted personality. He was a singer-songwriter, record producer, musical arranger, dancer, choreographer, actor, author, businessman, financier, philanthropist and inventor. Michael Jackson was quite popular with his trademark moonwalk, sequin covered white glove, black loafers, white socks, black slim-fit trousers and white v-neck T-shirt with a monogrammed military-style jacket, often with epaulettes. He was a strict vegetarian.
Michael Jackson achieved a rare feat by being one of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice. One of the most popular singers of the era, he holds multiple Guinness World Records — including one for \"Most Successful Entertainer of All Time\" — 13 Grammy Awards, 13 number one singles in his solo career, and the sale of 750 million records worldwide.
At the time of his death, he was preparing for This Is It, a series of 50 concerts that would have been held in London beginning July 13, 2009.
What he could not finish, his fans will. Desitara pays tribute to this legendary “King of Pop” and conducts a contest in his memory.
* Ensure you record yourself in a quiet place - otherwise your
singing might just be drowned out.
* Pick the best angle to place your camera at. Choose a safe
position from where everything can be recorded clearly
* Do take care to rehearse your performance before you record it!
* Don\'t use scripts in the video - memorize lines and lyrics.
* Relax, do as many re-recordings as you need to and send the best
* Look at overall effect - use appropriate costumes and settings.
Remember, you\'re selling yourself, so you might as well do it
* Don\'t forget to upload the video in the right format - click here
to see which formats are allowed on the site.
* This contest is open to everyone globally.
* Only one entry per user is allowed.
* Based on the maximum score/ratings a video receives, ten top rated videos will be nominated. Two best videos out of those ten will be selected as winners. Make sure you get your friends to rate for you.